Founded in Saudi Arabia in 2004, Dorar Tammam Contracting Company (DTC) has grown to become one of the Gulf leading construction contractors.
We specialize in complex and prestigious construction and infrastructure projects. Our portfolio includes some of the region’s most iconic landmarks, from super high-rise luxury developments, to Factories, warehouses and cold stores.
We have also constructed school projects, including, power plants, and industrial projects.
Our established contacts in the region, a highly skilled and dedicated team, our innovative methods and an exacting standard for completion have earned us a competitive edge well recognized in the industry.
DTC is an ISO certified organization.
We have exacting HSE and sustainability standards and the health and safety of both our employees and the general public is given utmost priority.
Longstanding relationships with our clients have played a significant role in providing outstanding construction contracting services to companies and government agencies across the Gulf Area.
With our continued commitment to development and change, we look forward to the future and all the challenges and opportunities that it will offer.
As a contractor, DTC can be aptly placed to execute the following types of projects of any sizes to be completed in the stipulated time frame:
- Industrials & Warehouses Projects
- Hotels & Hospitality Projects
- Hospitals & Healthcare Projects
- Schools & Colleges Projects
- Residential & Commercials Projects
- Infrastructure Development Projects
- Corporate Interior Projects
- Structural Fabrication Projects
Our vision & values
DTC vision is to be the leading construction company in our chosen markets, sought after by potential clients and employees for our track record in reliable execution and cost effectiveness, To contribute growth & progress in the field of, Educational, commercial and Industrial construction projects, to create a newer, better & meaningful world .
Mission: To expand our operations by consistently meeting customers’ expectations, and legal requirements, which includes the enhancement of customer satisfaction through the effective application of our processes for continual improvement.
Values: Sustainable business practices, including corporate social responsibility (social, economic and environmental), responsible governance and equal opportunity are all expected values within our organization.
Our Core Values:
- Excellence: We strive for excellence in quality, and we continuously innovate, utilizing advanced technologies.
- Teamwork: We insist on mutual respect, cooperation and mutual encouragement to achieve each individual’s potential.
- Integrity: We act with reliability, honesty and fairness.
- Commitment: We are fully dedicated to delivering our objectives through the most efficient use of resources.
- Sustainability: We are committed to safeguarding all stakeholders, including especially the health and safety of our employees, society as a whole and the environment.
- Accountability: We are fully accountable for carrying out our responsibilities in accordance to the values and principles of DTC.
DTC will always operate at highest level of safety, quality and cost effectiveness, to ensure we remain the most attractive to our clients, employees and partners.Our success comes from our people, who strive to continuously innovate, adapt to local markets, and hone their skills. Through this strategy, DTC will continue to grow and increase profitability.
Our years of experience have helped develop a safety culture driven by strong leadership, planning, communication, and hazard elimination.
DTC Construction believes that all injuries and occupational illnesses, as well as safety and environmental incidents, are preventable, and is committed to a goal of zero for all of them.
We’re committed to providing a safe, injury-free work site. In order to achieve this goal, we continually implement our message that safety is our most important core value. This message will continually be communicated to all levels of our organization.