We are thrilled to announce the signing of the official contract between DTC & ALS (Australian Laboratory Services Arabia) for the construction of a Laboratory multi-storey building in Dammam’s Second Industrial City on December 25, 2022. ALS Arabia, with headquarters in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, was established in 2009. Since then, it has grown significantly and now operates 4 world-class laboratories: a premium environmental, food, chemical, and oil laboratory based in Dammam; an outstanding minerals laboratory located in Jeddah; a microbiology laboratory based in Riyadh; and an environmental, food, oil & gas, and minerals laboratory situated in Muscat. Sales offices are also located in Kuwait and Bahrain.
DTC will provide the following services to complete this project:
- Site Works such as: Excavation and Backfilling- In order to level the site’s base, they will excavate the site properly and remove all impediments, including impure soil.
- Civil Works such as: Steel Structure, Concrete Works & Masonry.
- Architecture Works such as: Finishes, Thermal and Moisture Protection, Doors, Windows & Accessories.
- Mechanical Works such as: HVAC services- In accordance with international standards, the DTC team will design and install the HVAC equipment and structures according to the site’s HVAC needs. & Elevators.
- Electrical Works such as: Power Systems (Panels, Cables & Lighting). Low Current Systems (CCTV & Fire Fighting Works). Communication Systems.