Continuous success of DTC depends on our ability to continually improve the quality of our services while protecting people and the environment. Emphasis must be placed on ensuring human health, operational safety, environmental protection, quality enhancement, and community goodwill. This commitment is in the best interests of our customers, our employees and the communities in which we live and work.
DTC requires the active commitment to, and accountability for, QHSE policy from all employees. Line management has a leadership role in the communication and implementation of, and ensuring compliance with, QHSE policies and standards.
DTC subscribes to the Health & Safety Policy in place and is committed to implementing and maintaining a Health & Safety System conforming to ISO 14001:2015 EMS & OHSAS 18001:2007 throughout the whole of the company’s undertaking and at all of its premises and work sites.
We are committed to:
Protect, and strive for improvement of, the health, safety and security of our people at all times;
Eliminate Quality non-conformances and HSE accidents;
Meet specified customer requirements and ensure continuous customer satisfaction;
Set Quality & HSE performance objectives, measure results, assess and continually improve processes, services and product quality, through the use of an effective management system;
Plan for, respond to and recover from any emergency, crisis and business disruption;
Minimize our impact on the environment through pollution prevention, reduction of natural resource consumption and emissions, and the reduction and recycling of waste;
Apply our technical skills to all HSE aspects in the design and engineering of our services;
Our aim is to monitor and continuously improve on our health & safety performance, and the company is committed to achieve this by:
- Co-operating with Client, Local Authority and Housing Associations with regards to all aspects that could or have an adverse effect on the health & safety and the protection of individuals, groups and property.
- Develop and implement Safe Working Practices in all undertakings, by the provision of Information, Instruction & Supervision to All Employees as well as Subcontractors tasked to carry out undertakings on the company’s behalf, this is achieved by the provision of:
- Generic Risk Assessments
- Site Specific Risk Assessments
- Work Method Statements
- Develop the HSE principles of our employees by providing suitable and sufficient training to enable them to carry out their work activities without hazard and/or risk, including:
A-National Association of Safety Professionals NASP/IASP
- Occupational safety and health advanced diploma.
B-Arabian Safety Training Center.
- Basic First Aid and CPR training course.
This policy has been developed and is reviewed in consultation with our clients and our employees, our community and other stakeholders. The Executive Team is responsible for providing the leadership to support the development and implementation of this policy. Our managers and supervisors are responsible for demonstrating visible leadership in safety, environment and quality to ensure this policy is effectively applied.